Future 50 2017 - Nominate your business
We're on the hunt for the UK's most disruptive businesses.
Nominations are free and should take no more than ten minutes, and if you make the final list you'll get:
- Coverage on Real Business, the UK's most-read SME site
- An Everline Future 50 badge for your website
- Your company profile in a special edition of Real Business
NOMINATIONS NOW CLOSE ON 28 FEBRUARY 2017.
Read more about the 2016 Everline Future 50 campaign on
Name of the business you're nominating
When was the business founded? (Month/Year)
What sector is it in?
Current number of employees
How much investment has it raised to date?
What are the names of the founder(s)?
Latest-year turnover (or, for pre-revenue businesses, key sales indicator) – will not be publicly disclosed
Latest ebitda or pre-tax profit (if applicable) will not be publicly disclosed
In 100 words, please tell us in layman's terms what the business does – being as clear and concise as possible
In 500 words, please tell us why your company should be featured in this year's Future 50 with Real Business. You may want to focus on:
• Origins of the business and founding team
• How you identified the gap in the market/market opportunity
• Evidence of disruption or disruptive potential – ie, describe how you are triggering change in your market, or creating a new one
• Scale of the market/ambitions for the business
Supporting material (maximum file size 5MB)
High quality company logo (JPG/EPS)
Do Not Fill This Out